Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Evangelism and more Church Ministry.

Vital Statistics for June
- Christians engaged: 47
- Pre-Christians engaged: 71
- Miracles reported: 6
- Pizza Night
- Two Support Groups


Thai Women's Cooking Group
The group is up and running and it is now out of my hands. It has moved from being about healing to being about selling cheap Thai food so I'm glad to hand it over. We were able to serve the women in Jesus' name, but now it's almost over for Christine and me. Just three sessions to go.

Mower Fixing Group
We have seen some amazing changes in the participants but also it is time for me to hand it over. Working in a space where I can be in charge is important plus being able to share the gospel freely.

Pizza Night
We managed a Pizza Night before restrictions were tightened. It was a lovely night with 11 non-Christian locals and 7 Christians. We had worship and teaching and making Pizzas together. It was lovely building positive relationships. There was not a warm reception to the teaching about the Prodigal Son, but several people were listening intently and our team is strong.

Tree Planting
The City of Greater Geelong has given us this lovely piece of
land to plant soon. Please keep praying for more land. We have a total of 152 miracles but have only planted 52 trees so far. We need space to plant another 100 trees! Community Tree Planting is a great way to meet people and begin positive relationships with them. It also creates a lasting, positive impact in the land and community.

Church Ministry Invitation
The good folk at Bethel Christian Fellowship have invited me into the Leadership Team and I'm getting more involved with Paul Hills the pastor. We've made more videos and I'm helping with the worship, AV, MC and preaching elements. It is wonderful to be invited! Plus I've been running a weekly prayer meeting via Zoom for Bethel. Plus DJ Paine for Radio 96.3 has asked me to do a monthly update on evangelism in Corio! I'm thinking about it as a way to inspire the church.





Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...