Saturday, August 29, 2020

What a busy, blessed and strategic month!

 Vital statistics for August
- Christians engaged: 100
- Pre-Christians engaged: 61
- Miracles reported: 9

Outreach Gift Blitz
I'm thrilled to have lead 9 Bethel Christians in an Outreach Gift Blitz. Rather than just working on my own, my engagement with Bethel means I have access to leadership which leads to more engagement with non-Christians. This is a fabulous outcome and the Bethel Board (of which I am now a member) has agreed to adopt my Church Vision Statement which will swing the church into an even greater focus on evangelism! Praise God for this strategic alignment for greater impact!

Video Testimonies - The Way to Go
I shot and published 4 testimony videos in August and they are getting a lot of views. This is the most popular one. If you haven't subscribed to my Youtube Channel, I suggest you should as I am making and using a LOT of videos at this time. Paul and I have made videos for Bethel Church, too.

Pastor's Meeting
We hosted 6 local pastors on Zoom. It was good fellowship and we said farewell to Peter Jewell, the local Uniting Church pastor who is moving on. He is the second pastor to exit our area this year and he doesn't have a replacement yet.

In Charge for three weeks
I was honoured to be 'in charge' of Bethel CF for three weeks in August while Paul Hills was away on holidays. During this time we ramped up the videos as the primary way of communicating during the Covid lockdown. 

Loving it!
I'm working hard for the Kingdom of God here in Corio and I'm loving it. I believe working with Bethel means we can have far more impact for evangelism this way. I also believe this way will bring more happiness to God our father. Sorry no photos this month, but I made 10 videos which I commend to you!

Waiting for Covid to finish
As soon as the lockdown is eased, we will get busy planting trees and hosting pizza nights! We'll also begin singing in the streets again, too! My personal fasting is up to at least 1 x 24hr session a week. Fasting is SO IMPORTANT in bringing in the Kingdom of God.

Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...