Monday, March 1, 2021

Street Outreach Begins!

Family Pizza Nights - Baptisms are coming!

God challenged me to get the corrugated iron baptismal from church and put it on the nature strip and teach the children in the street about baptism. I did this for two weeks before a Covid Lockdown limited us to five visitors. During this time we held two smaller events to focus on what baptism means. Two different kids came to each event. Big family pizza nights are back now and we will be gearing up for a big Easter Event in the street when we'll baptise a few kids on Easter Sunday.

Praise God for Harvest Team!

I'm so thrilled to have just launched this new group. We meet every Thursday at 1pm to go out and share the gospel on the street one week and to meet on Zoom for reflection (training) the next week. We are doing this for 8 weeks then we'll begin adjusting things.

Playgroup is rocking
It is a real honour to host playgroup for refugees from Myanmar every Monday. We are helping the kids learn English, socialise, learn through play and learn about following God. We are getting 10 or so weekly now.
National Day of Prayer & Fasting
Paul Hills and I hosted a massive event at Corio Christian Centre for the National Day of Prayer & Fasting. We had such a good time with over 40 people from 10 different churches!

Tree Planting
Council is slowing moving towards another section of land for us to use in this autumn season. And our 70 trees are particularly healthy given the mild summer and the respect the locals have for them means less vandalism.

Linking with Intercessors
I'm so grateful for YOU praying for Christine and I as we work in this missional manner. We are seeing lots of miracles and this is because PEOPLE ARE PRAYING. This partnership is critical and I'd love to pray for you or help you in any way I can. I'm also grateful that I've been able to do some good teaching sermons at Bethel. 
Bless you and thanks :)

Angus & Christine











Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...