Super Sunday Kids Club Begins!
I'm so grateful for God's wisdom and the prayer support of many people behind the switch from weekly Family Pizza Nights to monthly Super Sunday Kids Club where we focus more fully on teaching the kids to follow Jesus. We are also fulfilling all legal requirements to host the children in a supervised environment for 2 hours. Parents can drop them off, sign in and come back to 5pm.
Please pray for real salvations and true and effective discipleship from Kids Club in 2022. Thank you :)

Easter Tree-Planting Festival Coming Up
Please pray for God's wisdom and enabling as we plan a significant Easter event. Currently I have permission from the council to plant trees in McKinley Ave Reserve (pictured below). I seek to couple this with a dramatisation of Jesus' death and resurrection and have some games and food. Our regular Kids Club kids and leaders will be there plus we'll outreach into the locals around the park to spread the word. I think the Lord will give us more evangelists to join our crew.
Pop-Up Church begins!
In February we created our first ever "Pop-Up Church". First time we called it 'church' and we think many people came because it was church. It ignited a hunger in them. Our pattern is group prayer, singing, words/testimonies, then we have a break and go into the crowd and pray for miracles for people saying, "God wants to show you His love for you by doing a miracle in your life. What do you think God wants to do in your life?"
Because we're well known and trusted, we find people are open and ready to bare their souls to us to pray when we approach them like this. After the service is over, we have fish and chips with the locals and build friendships over a meal.
Play Group is growing beautifully
Yesterday we had our second biggest playgroup ever (23) with more newies than regulars! Thank you for praying as this is a significant ministry confirming their faith and being a lovely witness to unbelievers. I'm thankful that we have so many refugees from Myanmar who are genuinely needy and that they are soaking up the Christian teaching hungrily. And Christine has started helping them overtly with English.
No Man is Greater Than His Prayer Life - Loenard Ravenhill
As the Lord calls me forward and upward into leadership and governance, to be a powerful evangelist, the more I have to pray, the more I have to pray. This picture shows a lonely, narrow path at Avalon Beach which I share with solitary fishermen and my faithful hounds, my prayer-dogs. This is the engine room of revival. The path gets narrower the further you go along! You have to give up lust, greed, sloth, selfishness, fear, small-mindedness, etc....
Have I not commanded you? Be Strong and Courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1: 9