Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown - Ministry Changes

Vital Statistics for March
- Christians Engaged: 30
- Pre-Christians Engaged: 13
- Miracles Reported: 12

The Leaders' Dinner was Awesome
I had such a special night. God showed me that 'Unity in the North' is a huge priority for Him and that He wants me to really focus on it. I ran the event from the front like a cross between Steve Irwin and Jackie Brockie! We had 30 leaders all up and we all shared in small groups and prayed for each other and for revival! Now I need to keep working on supporting all the pastors in North Geelong and as soon as the Coronavirus is over, bring them together for more unity events. The crew from Bethel Christian Fellowship gave me money, cooked food and served the guests! Amazing!

Easter Events Now on Video
We've decided to create the best series explaining Easter and put it on FB, Instagram and YouTube. We distributed 400 flyers in our area inviting people to follow Little Miracles Home Group FB page to see the videos.

Creating evangelistic videos has been a hobby of mine for ages. I keep learning how to both engage young people and effectively teach them at the same time. Please pray I can get really good at it in this demanding times.

Tree Update
I'm so thankful God provided me with a 'random' meeting with council worker Gordon Collins. He loves our work with the trees and he gave me the number for this boss Matthew Osborne. Another lead to follow up as we seek to get everything ready for when the Coronavirus ends and we can plant again!



Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...