Vital Statistics for February
- Christians engaged: 16
- Pre-Christians engaged: 33
- Miracles reported: 16
- Sorry there are no photos! I was too 'present' to take any!!
Fabulous February Outreach!
I had scheduled the event for a Thursday evening and received lots of cancellations. The local school had scheduled a BBQ that night and there was a Youth Group meeting on too. So I was expecting no-one or perhaps just a few. I saw it as a test to see how much people really wanted what we were offering, both Christians and Pre-Christians.
We had 11 wonderful Christian leaders from Bethel who helped with worship, cooking, love and prayer and 15 Pre-Christians who learned about Jesus healing the bleeding woman. Then we worshipped and prayed for each other. Then the kids played and ran group games.
Since then I have had about 6 people come to my house to ask, "When is the next one happening?" Praise God for traction with the locals and the local church as we teach the power of the presence of God!!
Geelong Pastor-Couples' Dinner
12 March, Paul Hills and I are hosting a dinner to bless and enrich God's leaders here in North Geelong. This is part of God's burden on us for UNITY.
Kids Front and Centre
Listening to stories of revival, I see children can receive and share the glorious revelation of God and this encourages me as the children here in Corio are sneaking out of home to attend our events. They want us to pray for them so Christine and I are going to plant trees with the kids after school in the park and then pray for them. We heard bullies are threatening kids in our park with knives and knuckle dusters. Let us meet this challenge head on with prayer for our mighty God to intervene on behalf of the innocent children and teach the kids to pray too!
Easter Outreach - Bigger than Ben Hur
Trying to follow Heaven's Strategies, as my first pastor Kevin Smith taught me, I've decided to take on Easter as an opportunity for outreach. (Ed Silvoso talks about Heaven's Strategies in this Podcast). This will involve inviting local Christians to door-knock, offer prayer, offer bibles and invite the Corio Locals to two Easter Events at our home. We will host Good Friday and Easter Sunday (and perhaps Maundy Thursday too) and push hard with prayer and love to see people saved, healed and transformed. This means we will have several prayer meetings with fasting prior to declare the coming of the kingdom of God to Corio.
Trees & Miracles Update
We are now going into the reserve after school to meet kids and fix up the trees; put in new stakes, replace some trees, guards and water etc. I'm still trying to wrangle the council to work with me to make an 'offical plan' for planting in 2020.
We have 50 trees in the reserve, but we have a total of 115 miracles from God to date so we have to catch up and plant 65 trees to honour God for changing peoples' lives here in Corio!!!!
Bethel Christian Fellowship
I've been blessed with friendship, opportunity and support from Paul Hills and the lovely folk of Bethel. It is such a 'God Thing' to be involved together!!
It's Pretty Exciting
Personally I am absolutely stoked by the season we're in, the things God is doing and the things that are unfolding. More of God. More of God. More of God.
Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!
Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...
-
Vital Statistics for June June/July Flyer - Total attendance per week: 4, 4, 3, 3, 3 - Miracles reported per week: 2, 1, 1, 3, 3 - Ad publis...
-
Little Miracles Home Group launches next Sunday 28 April, at 6pm. Where and Who? We are in Rosewall Neighbourhood Centre Corio, Geelong, a...
-
Our second night we had 9 people. Six came from flyers delivered in Corio and there were three Whiteboard from 2nd Night team. 1500 flyers ...
