We had a small team and we were missing many of the folks who usually join in, but we still had a special time. Lynn led in worship so powerfully and many were moved to take communion and then we prayed for many folks. We love going here because they are humble and so appreciative. This is part of our work: Harvest Team.
We created a songbook for this group because they asked for one! Here are the songs:- The Darkest Hour is Just before Dawn
- Just a Closer Walk with Thee
- Be Still and Known that I am God
- How Great is our God
- The Lord's My Shepherd
- One Day at a Time
- Time Out for Jesus
- There is Power in the Name of Jesus
- Who You Say I am
Tree Planting
After the success of our last Tree Planting Party, I am pushing the council for our next three parks to plant out. I have a new liaison officer at the City of Greater of Geelong and she seems to get our unique model of running Tree Planting Festivals involving games, face-painting, live music and a BBQ.
"The Beautiful Feet of Jesus" a poem by Peter Yaxley

