Friday, October 1, 2021

I am so happy!

Dear Prayer Buddy, 

I so love writing to you because it gives me time and space to reflect and, in real terms, linking with you is linking with a powerhouse of prayer, someone well-known in Heaven who can help me reach out to the poor with the powerful living word of God.

 Harvest Team Labuan Square Outreach - Crunch Time

Can you please pray for God's clear leading and intervention? Next Thursday I will put it to the locals that we go next level, that we commit to Every Second Thursday in Term 4; for worship, communion, prayer, the Word. The purpose would be to draw them from merely being 'fond of Jesus' to being filled with the person, works and fruit of the Holy Spirit. Please pray for Joseph & Shelia, as I will need their commitment, charisma and leadership, if this is going to work.


Lockdown Youth Group in the Park!
Thank You Jesus! Over the last few weeks we have transitioned to Youth Group in the Park because we can't meet in our home. We've been 'kicking the footy' over a BBQ and today we even started practicing for the FESTIVAL we will hold soon with the THREE LEGGED RACE! We will practice knot-tying and other games so that when the public arrive for the festival we will ALL be able to lead them. I am committed to 'get really good at youth-group leading' as I see this as a vitally important ministry, so please pray I will become excellent at it and lead a team of red-hot practitioners!

Tree Planting Festival
Can you please pray for God to open the way for the best ever Tree Planting Festival here in Booth Crt Reserve Corio?! Months of lobbying to come together with various groups so that the JOY and LOVE and CONFIDENCE of God will come through like an old-fashioned SUNDAY SCHOOL PICNIC! Thank you xxx

Please pray as we grapple with accomodating the Vaccinated and the Unvaccinated in the months ahead. On the bright side, this Sunday we have soup after church around cafe tables and we'll meet our new prayer buddies for October. This is to enrich our family relationships with the power of GOD, who is able to bring life to the dead.

And now for my BIGGEST JOY - PLAYGROUP
We had a Playgroup during the school holidays and 14 people came along. I get the sense that Term 4 will be massive. We have several 4 year old boys who will start school next year, so in our last term with them we will really try to get them confident and strong and ready to hit school as ready as can be!

On a Personal Note
I can scarcely believe how wonderful life is at present. Christine is joining me at playgroup and we feel, as spring ushers in growth, the last quarter of Term 4 will be a time of solid growth for all our ministry endeavours.

I hope this blog encourages you and I am able to pray for breakthrough in YOUR LIFE if you would just contact me and let me know what's going on. Our heavenly Father is able to do more than we might imagine if we have faith and believe.

Love you heaps - Angus :)

Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...