Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Miracle Zone

Evangelistic Rally at Labuan Square
Next Saturday 6 Nov I'm hosting our first ever Evangelistic Rally at a poor and dilapidated public square in Norlane where we have been praying for the locals around 10 times this year. As part of my Harvest Team, this rally will involve about 8 ministers of the Word each speaking for 7-10 mins, communion, prayer and an alter call. 

Please pray for the kingdom of God to come in power during this time.

Play Group
We had the best ever playgroup last week with 21 in total. The sweet presence of Jesus during our worship time, prayer time and teaching about Jesus was the highlight. Seeing the children and parents grow is also very satisfying. 

Preaching and Leading in Church
I am now being paid about $350 per week for my work at Bethel - what dream come true! Also today I preached on using our spiritual authority and shared these laminated cards for those ready to take their God-given spiritual headship over their family.
You can watch the video here.

Youth Group - back with a bang!
"What do you have to do to become a Christian?" asked the first kid to arrive at Pizza Night after lockdown. Later that night, this boy and another girl sat still as two new youth-group leaders laid down the gospel for them to follow with compelling spiritual authority. 

I suspect we are in 'The Miracle Zone', a place in which the Lord is acting in POWER to achieve His purposes and I am just one small part of His mighty works.

That night we had 12 in total. We played 3 legged race and egg and spoon race and other games, getting ready for the Tree Planting Festival we're hosting as soon as we can.

Tree Planting Festival
Covid restrictions have meant the council is delaying giving me a permit to host a large event with the Lions Club etc but I believe it will happen soon. Most of the legwork is done regarding changing the new park into at place to plant 17 large trees, so the festival will follow soon - surely.

Please pray for this simple outreach strategy as we seek to multiply it throughout Corio over the years ahead.

On a Personal Note
Christine and I went camping recently at Lake Elizabeth in the Otway National Park. It was wonderful!

Thank you for praying for the Kingdom of God to come in power. Love you heaps!



Traction is building - More people coming to Jesus!

Engaging the Youth with Tree Planting  This month we had a wonderful and powerful Tree Planting Outreach and I owe a massive thank you to ev...